Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I also have this issues, but it has only happened once. I am not using profiles or chatter, and any custom roms.
    I have the same problem. I think the problem is caused when something wakes up the phone. I use chatopus and versamail and have noticed the problem when I've hit the center or red phone button in order to view an incomming IM or email alert.

Every once in awhile, after a reset, I notice that I cannot run chatopus anymore. When I click on the icon, it just blinks the screen and does not run chatopus. I then end up uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
    I have the same problems that arose after the latest Sprint update.
    I have hard reset twice, but have not tried to load everything fresh yet.
    I do not run chatter, but have Snappermail checking every 20 minutes.
    The phone has the same error you guys are reporting. It resets sometimes when snapper checks mail, or I wake it up.
    The phone was SOLID before the update. No resets ever......

What's the word now?

Thanx,
    Ron
    Just a follow up....
    I went to Shadowmites site, and DL'd and ran the 'Original Sprint Restoration ROM'.
    I then decided to try ROM #5 (1.12).
    I loaded both without a hitch and ran a Sync.
    The next day my phone gave me the 'need to provision' thing, but it has been fine since.
    I have to confess that I have not used the 650 much in the last couple of days, but I was getting resets constantly before......
    Ron
    I still get them here and there.. Just another one of the things i've learned to live with..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    donric609, is this with the replaced phone?
    I had the same problem a few days ago after I installed VolumeCare. I think it may not have been the most recent version. In any event, when I removed volume care, it stopped happening. I have Sprint 1.12 installed. My problem happened twice with Phone and Verichat 2.86b.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaTreoUser
    donric609, is this with the replaced phone?
    yup unfortunatly..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    i'm getting this ever since i enabled bluetooth.
    i used a BT headset a few times, didn't like it and have switched off BT and gone back to a wired headset. ever since then i have been getting this error, most commonly when i end a phonecall (error in teh phone app), but also at other times when i am doing nothing (e.g. error in tasks during the night)
    just noticed that hersko had the issue w verichat 2.86b. i havent had it in that app, but i did just rev to that version about the same time as i did the BT enabling
    Good News (for me at least) - after uninstalling verichat 2.86b i have had none of these "Invalid Audio Profile" resets (24 hours and counting....) previously i was getting 2-3 per day (mostly when ending a phone call, which is when verichat kicks in automatically). still early but looks good so far.

assuming I get no problems for a couple of days, i'll reinstall an older version of verichat.
    This error was indeed caused by an early BETA release of VolumeCare. This problem *no* longer exists in the VolumeCare product. The current version is v3.18 and is available from http://gotreosoftware.com/modules.ph...p=getit&lid=16

Jeff
    jeff - interesting - i have used many versions of VC but finally deleted it about a week ago as i was getting too many problems with the mic getting set too low (even though it was maxed on volume and boost in VC) i just didnt have the time to work out what was going on. after deleting VC i still encountered the "invalid audio profiles" issues, so maybe something is left behind after the deletion?

i'd love to use VC again to get the extra volume but not if i still get mic problems. are all the reset/call waiting mic volume issues fixed? (sprint phone)

thanks, alan
    Quote Originally Posted by afletche
    jeff - interesting - i have used many versions of VC but finally deleted it about a week ago as i was getting too many problems with the mic getting set too low (even though it was maxed on volume and boost in VC) i just didnt have the time to work out what was going on. after deleting VC i still encountered the "invalid audio profiles" issues, so maybe something is left behind after the deletion?
    Well there are *no* linger effects that should remain after removing VolumeCare. This sounds like a problem that is unrelated to VolumeCare.

i'd love to use VC again to get the extra volume but not if i still get mic problems. are all the reset/call waiting mic volume issues fixed? (sprint phone)

thanks, alan
    Yes both of these issues have been fixed in the newest version of VolumeCare. The current version is v3.18 and can be found at: http://gotreosoftware.com/modules.ph...p=getit&lid=16

The product is extremely stable at this point for phone related volume control operations.

The bonus features of "back speaker" and "stereo headphones" features are still in their early stages of implementation. So non-phone related volume management will be enhanced in future releases.

Jeff
    Any update/solution on this issue? I do NOT have volumecare but I do use Verichat frequently. I know that it is not a hardware issue, but rather a software one. Uninstalling Verichat is not an option for me, unfortunately.
    Never used VolumeCare, but have the resets. They happen both when using Verichat and not.
    Any developments on this issues??
  18. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    Never used VolumeCare, but have the resets. They happen both when using Verichat and not.
    Have you updated you ROM, either with Palm's update or Shadowmite's?
    Yes. Did the Sprint ROM update. This problem started only after the most recent Sprint firmware update.
    this is definitely related to verichat. i had the problem so i uninstalled verichat, and then ran trouble free for 10 days. then i missed aim on my phone, so put verichat back and, surprise, surprise the error came right back. running verichat 2.86b
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast