Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I was cleaning the screen on my T650 today at work. It slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor by my desk. I didn't think much of it because the floor here is carpeted, but it must have hit part of the chair because it had a noticeable indention in the main part of the screen

Luckily, I have a Boxwave screen protector and it took all of the damage. I remove the screen protector and my Treo is still like new!

Needless to say, I ordered some more screen protectors (Boxwave, of course!)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY
    I was cleaning the screen on my T650 today at work. It slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor by my desk. I didn't think much of it because the floor here is carpeted, but it must have hit part of the chair because it had a noticeable indention in the main part of the screen

Luckily, I have a Boxwave screen protector and it took all of the damage. I remove the screen protector and my Treo is still like new!

Now, that's a close call!

It would have done a number on your screen. I'm glad your ClearTouch took the hit
    It's that much different than a normal plastic screen protector? IE: It protects against knocks, vs just scratches?

Go on, toot your horn some more, I'm curious.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Boxwave is the best IMO. I remember when I first got my boxwave protectors I couldn't figure out which part of the protector went on the screen. lol

I guess because the factory protectors are so flimsy..
    Can you put a picture up on how the indentation look now?
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I'll see if I can get a couple of pictures. It's difficult to get the camera to pick up what I can see right away
    Yeah, but I have trouble buying from a site that's got a Tina Faye look-alike on the home page. LOL

Pamela
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY

Which ones? The ClearTouch or the Crystal? I am sold - regardless of Tina Faye.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    They are Cleartouch Crystals
    URPrey - any noticable difference of the viewability of the screen with them? Not that I should be picky - after all, if it could protect my screen from my dog's nails when she jumps up on the bed just when I set it down for a sec, that would be worth it!

Pamela