1.    #1  
    News2Go 0.9.0 is now available for download and evaluation.

News2Go is a J2ME RSS News Reader that looks and functions great on your Treo 600/650. You must have the Websphere Everyplace Micro Environment installed on your Treo in order to use this MIDlet.

Once you've done so you can download an evaluation copy of the software at News2Go.Net

Please let us know how it works for you -- we're interested in your experiences and will work quickly to resolve any issues you experience.
    David H. Barnes
    NetEndeavors, Inc.
    The below comment mistakenly was referring to news2go, when I meant freenews. (A similar java rss system)

I was impressed with how well the java app worked on my Treo - 5-way and everything, but stopped short of actually being able to demo it because I wasn't able to upload my OPML file to test out how reading my personal collection of RSS feeds worked.

If anything, this software is like avantgo for RSS.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    Miradu,

Nice idea -- we'll take a look at providing the ability to upload your OPML file in the News2Go MyAccount page and, in affect, preconfiguring your "My News2Go" Subscriptions?

Take a look now at your "My Account" settings -- you'll be able to upload your OPML file -- let me know what you think....
    Last edited by NetEndeavors; 06/22/2005 at 02:25 PM.
    David H. Barnes
    NetEndeavors, Inc.
    David, I apologize for this, but I actually have not tried your application. I was referring to FreeNews, by freenrangeinc when I wrote this comment. It is only just now, when I tried to login to your system did I realize my mistake.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff