1.    #1  
    My Treo isn't exactly loaded down with software although it does have Goodlink, and I've moved most stuff to a 1gb sd card. After installing Vindigo I started getting errors telling me apps couldn't be activated after a HotSync which turned out to be Palm's way of saying "insufficient memory" yet when I checked it said I had about 5mb free. Anyone have a better understanding of how Treo 650 handles memory? This has to be the single most disappointing aspect of the phone since a lot of apps can't run from an sd card.
    You're running out of dbCache memory or heap because Goodlink is a cache hog. Check out DBCache Tool.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    You're running out of dbCache memory or heap because Goodlink is a cache hog. Check out DBCache Tool.
    That looks right. I'll try it. Thanks.
    I"m using Zlauncher, I seem to have moved several aps to my SD card, but my Treo memory is lower than it should be. How can I find what's tying it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC VZ guy
    I"m using Zlauncher, I seem to have moved several aps to my SD card, but my Treo memory is lower than it should be. How can I find what's tying it up?
    Get FileZ from www.nosleep.net to view all the files in memory or on your card. (Do not delete anything until you know for sure!!) Filez let's you see individual files -- not just "programs."

Do you have pictures saved to internal memory or your card? Move them to the card. . . .

Do you use Documents to Go? Save 4mb of internal memory by using the DataViz Tech Tool to move those programs to the SD card. (Must use their tool!)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry.