1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried Intellisync Wireless Email Express?

http://www.intellisync.com/pages/_ut...mail/index.cfm

I just got of the phone with one of their reps and it seems the product provides about the same functionality as Blackberry and a BES server.

They say it syncs everything including email, email folders, tasks, calendar, contacts, notes. If you are a single user it requires you to leave your desktop PC running. I have been doing that with Cingular Xpress with no problems.

Any experience with the product?
    I have not, but I'm interested in hearing about this as well. I too use XPress Mail from cingular.
    It is a good product, originally designed for the Enterprise they have created a hosted model for "the average Joe". It sync's all PIM and E-mail and has a lot of different options and client side control. It is a hosted solution of Intellisync Software, more info can be found here: https://www.wirelesssync.vzw.com/en/logon.asp

or http://www.intellisync.com
    Long time lurker, first time poster....

I'm days away from getting a company issued T650 with Cingular as the provider. From what I understand our IT is setting up with Goodlink for E-mail and I am dreading the 8-10 Meg that will chew up of my precious T650 memory.

Does anyone know the following? I could not find on their website.

1) Will it work with Groupwise 6.5?

2) How much memory does it require on the T650?

3) Can it be moved to the SD card?

Thanks,
    Are you asking about GoodLink or Intellisync Express? If you are asking abot GoodLink:

1. No, GoodLink does not support GroupWise
    2. It has a footprint of roughly 8MB on the 650
    3. No, GoodLink can't be run from the SD card.

If you are asking about 'Sync Express, don't know, however, it does sound like a great product, reasonably priced and if it is anything like their enterprise product, it will be very solid.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Pretty expensive in my opinion. $120 per year for Exchange and $240 per year for Internet. Yikes! I didn't see a combo package for folks like myself that would really need both Exchange and Internet.

Oh yeah, this is speacial introductory pricing. I wonder what the real price will end up being?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwilkins
    If you are a single user it requires you to leave your desktop PC running. I have been doing that with Cingular Xpress with no problems.
    Well that's very disapointing. I was hoping it was going to be like the Blackberry Web Client and that you wouldn't have to leave a computer running all the time for it to work. For $20 a month it doesn't sound much different than Xpress Mail.
    But doesn't Blackberry Web Client just sync email only? I would assume so, given that BWC is mostly intended for POP users, yes?

If BWC does just sync email only, I'd say this Express product and BWC are intended for different user categories - seems that this new Intellisync product is going right at the small/med biz market running Exchange/Notes, or the one-off guy in a company who uses Exchange and doesn't want a BB. In other words - BWC is for POP users, mainly (I know - not JUST pop, but mostly) and this Express thing is going after a different market. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    But doesn't Blackberry Web Client just sync email only? I would assume so, given that BWC is mostly intended for POP users, yes?

If BWC does just sync email only, I'd say this Express product and BWC are intended for different user categories - seems that this new Intellisync product is going right at the small/med biz market running Exchange/Notes, or the one-off guy in a company who uses Exchange and doesn't want a BB. In other words - BWC is for POP users, mainly (I know - not JUST pop, but mostly) and this Express thing is going after a different market. Maybe.
    Correct. Blackberry Internet Service (new name of BWC) syncs only email whereas it appears the SYNC product works similar to their enterprise product.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser

Yes, except that they're offering it for individual POP3 users as a web based application. I'm only concerned with the e-mail portion of it. The BWC pushes POP3 mail to the device without the use of the user's PC. This application does not. Again, it seems for the personal, POP3, web user, it's no different that Xpress Mail or Business Connection.