1.    #1  
    Just got my treo 650. Love it. So I need more memory. Im thinking a gig would be enough. I would use it for navigation, movies maybe, couple of mp3s. A gig is enough for that, right?

My question is what kind to buy? I was looking at a sandisk gig. I noticed there is a regular and then there is an ultra. Whats the difference? Whic website has great deals on them as well?

Thanx in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28
    Whic website has great deals on them as well?

Thanx in advance!
    slickdealz.net
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    San Disk Ultra II claims to have a faster read/write speed. This is meant for use in digital cameras where the speed in which one is able to take pictures is important. I do notice a speed difference in my Treo when using an Ultra II card as well.
    Standard SanDisk 1gb card works fine for me.. couple movies + 100 or so songs, an audio book and some apps moved from RAM to the SD.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am a brand name kind of guy. I think the standard 1.0GB SanDisk SD will do you well. I have never had trouble with this brand. I have gone up to 2.0GB, as I am up towards 200 songs now.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I am a brand name kind of guy. I think the standard 1.0GB SanDisk SD will do you well. I have never had trouble with this brand. I have gone up to 2.0GB, as I am up towards 200 songs now.

Cheers, Perry.
    Convert from mp3 to ogg if you haven't already and you'll have close room for up to 400 songs on your 2gb card
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."