1.    #1  
    Ok Ok, I am tired of searching the threads, or maybe I am just lazy, but I am hoping that someone has the answers to the following questions:

1. Is there a way to highlight text by using only the 5 way navigator?

2. In the Calendar, is there a way to quickly switch from day view, to week or month view with using only the 5 way navigator?

Thanks for any assistance, and please go easy on me, I read the manual, but I didn't find anything about either of these issues.
    You can hit the calendar key, repeatedly, to scroll through the day, week, month, agenda views.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    There's a freeware util called FieldPlus that'll let you highlight with the 5-way after hitting shift.

Technically this isn't using only the 5-way, but it's as close as you're gonna get.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    is there a 5-way navigation thread that explains how to do things one-handed that one wouldn't think are possible?

if not, let me know, and i'll start one, cause i would say the main reason i'm getting a treo is its supposed one-handed awesomeness...