Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Every time i get a call my keyboard backlit turns off. I know this is a feature of the treo, but isn't it suppost to turn back on? if not how do i manually do that without a soft reset?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    anyone?
    I just checked it out by calling myself a few times after disableing TREOGUARD. Shortly after a call connects (10 seconds) the screen and keyboard lights dims, then then 10-20 seconds later they turn off but then when the call ends the keyboard and screen come back on. But I swear they didnt act that way before ROM 1.12. This has to be true because I enabled the option in TREOGUARD to turn the screen on when a call ends because it always bothered me that I had to turn the screen back on to make sure the call disconnected. And of course I wouldnt have done that if it did it already anyway.

What ROM do you have?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    i've updated mine and every time i have a long call, the keypad does not turn back on until soft reset.
    Well I have a few ideas on how to fix that but lets start with the easiest. Do you use any appications that will turn on the keyboard and screen after a call such as Treoguard ? If not a hard reset and sync will get rid of some leftover unused files or unnedded file extensions. If that dosent do it I would hard reset and pull the contents of the backup folder the a temp folder on the desktop and only reinstall one file at a time untill you find the conflicting file.