Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with transparent encryption software that works well on the 650? There seem to be millions of code wallet type applications but I am yet to find something that can allow virtual mountable folder or just encrypt an entire SD card or something like that. My concern is that all my personal and company documents containing financial information could go into the wrong hands if my treo gets lost.

Thanks!
    Compaq Aero 2100 -> Toshiba E570 -> Toshiba E800 -> O2 XDA II Mini -> PalmOne Treo 650
    www.pointsec.com

They have a transparent product that is popular in the corporate world...
    Quote Originally Posted by wallen
    www.pointsec.com

They have a transparent product that is popular in the corporate world...
    sorry but pointsec doesnt do transparent encryption. the only security app that does really transaparent encryption are XForcer (not compatible with the Treo) and Pda defenese (not sure if they support the treo either). Xforcer uses 256bit aes and sha1 hashing. it does lockdown, application launch protection and of course encryption. check it out at www.toysoft.ca/xforcer.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca