1.    #1  
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM, 1.13 update applied. Device resets when I'm trying to add email address from an email message (in VersaMail) to contacts.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

make sure you have a contact with email field empty, go to VersaMail, find a message from this contact, open it, go to Menu -> Options -> Add to Contacts -> tap Ok, receive Update Address confirmation request, tap "Update", treo resets.

#*377 gives the following eror message:

=====
    A reset was caused... while running "MMSmartAdd":
    DataMgr.c, Line:5665, Record is busy when it shoudn't be
    =====

If there is no contact with the same first and last names, a new contact is created just fine. This is actually an easy way to reproduce the bug: create a new contact by "adding" it from VersaMail, then delete email from this contact records, then try to add again.

Can anyone confirm this bug or this is just me?

=======================
    2 Moderator: if cross-posting is against the rules of this forum, please remove identical message from "General Software" section (thread "reproducible reset").
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
    I have the same issue. Palm techs have acknowledged this and "engineers are working on a fix" they say.

I have had 4 phones now. Same annoying irritation and problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!