1.    #1  
    Before update to 1.12, I used to be able to install apps that are in .zip format stored on the SD card by going to Blazer and typing "File:///xyz.zip and it would laod into Hanszipperlite and unzip and install the a. After the rom update, this does not work anymore. Anyone else noticed this? Anyway around this?

This in one major blow for me with the update. The other one is I can't "tunein" a Shoutcast station to PTunes after the update.
    Handzipper is in RAM correct, and not on the SD?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    use filez and move the file from blazer downloads to the handzipper folder on the sd card .. open hz and voila there's your file ready to be unzipped and installed. .. hope this helps.. worked for me... the handzipper folder is on the card under programs..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4.    #4  
    Your signature says it all. User error. I did not have Handzipperlite installed! My bad. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/redface.gif

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Handzipper is in RAM correct, and not on the SD?
  5.    #5  
    Did you create the handzipper folder ot did Handzipper create it? I do not have such a folder on the SD card. I'll try creating one and see if it works. I'm using Handzipperlite, not Handzipper BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    use filez and move the file from blazer downloads to the handzipper folder on the sd card .. open hz and voila there's your file ready to be unzipped and installed. .. hope this helps.. worked for me... the handzipper folder is on the card under programs..
    I have handzipper and it created the folder on it's own.. I guess the lite version doesn't do this but the folder is not in programs it's right in the palm folder.. just double checked because I said it was under programs...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I use LightNZip. I like it much better and don't have to worry about what/where the folder is...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions