1.    #1  
    I've had my 650 since November and it seems to me the audio volume on incoming calls is significantly less then it was before. When on a call, without using a headset, I routinely have to turn the volume all the way up.
    I also have a similar problem with my Seidio stereo headset. When I take a call or play content from Audible or RealPlayer, even when I adjust everything to maximum, it's just loud enough. Noisy environments are a real challenge as a result.
    Any suggestions, tips, or insights on this problem?
    I would recommend loading the lastest firmware update if you haven't already done so.

Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
  3.    #3  
    I've loaded the firmware update.
    Welcome to the club. I have the same problem. Can't find anything so far to fix it. My speakerphone is very loud, but earpiece volume is pretty low.
    Since you've covered your bases with software, it's obviously a hardware issue. This would be covered by warranty. If you're a Sprint customer, just bring it into a store and they can get you a replacement ordered, assuming you are still covered by your twelve month manufacturer's warranty.

Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    ignored this software for a while...but volumecare DOES crank up the volume above max and hold it there...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The low volume issue is well known (too well), but [hold your breath] there is now a solution : look at this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=85524
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    The low volume issue is well known (too well), but [hold your breath] there is now a solution : look at this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=85524
    GET THE VERSION OF VOLUME CARE IN THAT THREAD!!! Sorry for shouting, but it's that important. I tried this app before and it was OK, but it just kept the device at max volume. After reading the replies in the thread posted by Gerome, I went ahead and downloaded the version posted in the thread and bought a license from MyTreo.Net. I am IMPRESSED. Jeff Gibson, the developer, even took the time to email me the product key (VERY quickly) when I requested it through PM, even though the site allows two days to deliver it. I'm very pleased with my purchase, try it!