1.    #1  
    Is there anyway of keeping the backlight on full all the time the device is on? since the upsdate when I'm playing zap or backing up to BackUp man the screen starts ti dim after a minute and gets progressively darker. The only thing that turns it back on is touching the screen itself. Can't find anything in prefs that helps.
    TIA,
    J
    Since the 1.28 update, my screen backlight sometimes does not switch on at all after activating the device. Sometimes if I get a txt message, it will beep, the display will be on, the keyboard backlight is on, but the display backlight is off. I can turn the device off and then back on and the display backlight will turn on.
    Is it for battery performance? My battery is 23%, so does this happen only if the balance battery power is < 25%? I'll recharge it tonight and keep my eyes on this problem for a couple of weeks to see if this is balance battery power related.

- Sid
    Unlocked 650
    Quote Originally Posted by vajirkar
    Since the 1.28 update, my screen backlight sometimes does not switch on at all after activating the device. Sometimes if I get a txt message, it will beep, the display will be on, the keyboard backlight is on, but the display backlight is off. I can turn the device off and then back on and the display backlight will turn on.
    Is it for battery performance? My battery is 23%, so does this happen only if the balance battery power is < 25%? I'll recharge it tonight and keep my eyes on this problem for a couple of weeks to see if this is balance battery power related.

- Sid
    funny, i too have had the same experience. my screen would turn dark everytime i charge my treo. it will only return to normal after a few button pressing.

help!!! anybody ?