Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    If it would not be for my darn Acura TL that I love, I would not be upgrading. But I hope it will be for the best. I am on the phone so much, that I want my hands free in the car. It is so cool.

I mainly use the calender, calculator and that is about it. In other words, I really utilize all the features of the T5 to the fullest.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_auto_bra
    If it would not be for my darn Acura TL that I love, I would not be upgrading. But I hope it will be for the best. I am on the phone so much, that I want my hands free in the car. It is so cool.

I mainly use the calender, calculator and that is about it. In other words, I really utilize all the features of the T5 to the fullest.
    Beware and forewarned. . . . . . . you will become hooked by what the Treo 650 can do . . . . you will fall under it's spell . . . . . you soon will be playing and downloading mp3s. . . . .
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Beware and forewarned. . . . . . . you will become hooked by what the Treo 650 can do . . . . you will fall under it's spell . . . . . you soon will be playing and downloading mp3s. . . . .
    No I will not, or maybe .....
    Here's the deal guys: Sprint now has a new policy that will allow you to qualify for a $150 rebate if you have had your phone for at least twelve months. In the southeast region beginning July 7th, prequalified customers will be able to receive this rebate INSTANT, otherwise it's a mail-in rebate.

In order to receive the $150 rebate, you must sign another two-year contract (which begins the date of signing -- it does not add on to any existing contract time). If you only want to sign for one year, you will be eligible for a $100 rebate.

I've not been told that this is a limited-time offer or anything like that, but I would check with a Sprint store in your area -- I'm not a sales rep, so I don't know as many details about the plans and promotionals as they would.
    Last edited by ergosum; 06/22/2005 at 03:20 PM.

Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    Thanks, Meghan!

Mark? Yo, Mark! You out there?

(I sent him a PM and an email.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/22/2005 at 05:59 PM.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ergosum
    Here's the deal guys: Sprint now has a new policy that will allow you to qualify for a $150 rebate if you have had your phone for at least twelve months. In the southeast region beginning July 7th, prequalified customers will be able to receive this rebate INSTANT, otherwise it's a mail-in rebate.

In order to receive the $150 rebate, you must sign another two-year contract (which begins the date of signing -- it does not add on to any existing contract time). If you only want to sign for one year, you will be eligible for a $100 rebate.

I've not been told that this is a limited-time offer or anything like that, but I would check with a Sprint store in your area -- I'm not a sales rep, so I don't know as many details about the plans and promotionals as they would.
    I guess, MO is midwest, not southeast. But nonetheless, it looks like I will be able to get the rebate by mail anyway as long as I had my phone for a year and i will renew the contract. Right?

That will put me at the beginning of August. I guess worth waiting a month for the rebate.

Thank you guys for the good news.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123