1.    #1  
    Heres the problem. I have been using my Treo so much lately that my right thumb is getting calloused and sore. My left thumb just doesnt have the dexterity to take over. I find myself subconciously thumbing to Bejeweled in the middle of a phone call while I'm on my BT headset. This is causing tremendous eyestrain. BTW all this only started AFTER the firmware update. Palmone need to gets is s**t together and come out with a new update that has cottony soft buttons and a Dr. Scholls massaging gel center button.
    Others would not like the "mushy" response or feel. . . . . .
    the views and opinions of imajocanadian are in no way assoicated with the country of canada's other residents, and are not responisble for his words
    That is such BS it's not P1's fault, someone should sue God for giving you defective fingers.
    Here in America, you can sue God....unless you live in a Red state.
    This is all Alexander Graham Bell's fault... Let's find his remains and sue them.
    I've never known a Canadian to be so assertive! :-O
  8.    #8  
    I live in Jersey now :-)
    This is yet one more reason why the US should invade Canada! This type of discent cannot be allowed to leak into this country from north. We must guard ourselves from any such weapons of mass instruction. First they demand soft keys the next crazy idea will be affordable health care. Resist the Mapleleaves!!
  10.    #10  
    No my friend. Not afffordable health care, FREE and socialized health care. I've already gotten used to paying $900 a month for the honour of paying a $25 copay every time my kid's crying to much.
    I'm still waiting for the T650 update that includes a shoe shine kit! I still maintain my position that a $600 device should AT LEAST be able to SHINE MY SHOES !!!

In the off topic section:
    Ruling Rattles Canada Health Care

Again proving socialized healthcare is not the best prescription .
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    I'm still waiting for the T650 update that includes a shoe shine kit! I still maintain my position that a $600 device should AT LEAST be able to SHINE MY SHOES !!!

And bake brownies.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    I live in Jersey now :-)
    Finally, a reason to tighten the Canadian border
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell

I very much agree with. The health system in Canada is pretty crappy. My Step-sister needed surgery for a brain tumor and had to go to St. Louis because the Drs. in Toronto were both not knowledgable on the subject and there would have been a 3 months wait. After the fact they realized that if she had waited 3 months she'd be dead.
    The health system in the US is great if you've got the $$ but sucks a** if you don't. There has to be a middle ground where quality is not sacrificed to allow access to everyone.