1.    #1  
    Right after The 1.12 update DTG suddenly won't hotsynch. When the hotsynch indicator gets to DTG it just hangs and eventually times out. I've updated to the latest version of DTG still no change. Any one else having this problem? Any Solution? i had to finally set DTG not to synch. Not a real solution. Thanks
    Sorry I don't have a solution to offer, but I am having no difficulties with Docs-to-Go (Premium) after the ROM upgrade. So, at least there's hope for you!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    I cant' tell you exactly which thread this was in, but someone posted a fix from Dataviz.
    thread

This may work for you, although it sounds like your problem is a bit different....

good luck,
    Vern
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Oops, my bad. The problem does sound different.
    My DTG has continued to sync after 1.12 . . . . . .

Same user id b4 and after?

Good Luck.
    I think what this does is clear out/fix any corrupted preferences, so it may work for tsd 1 anyway...especially since tsd 1 did the upgrade.

I don't think it could hurt, as it it doesn't ask you to delete any of the content files. I just did another DTG sync afterwards on the docs I wanted.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond