1.    #1  
    I love limericks. Here is my first attempt at a T650 limerick:

I once had a Treo 650,
    I thought it was every so nifty,
    Then one day they made
    1.28 upgrade
    Now my 650 rocks, so who's with me?

O.k., let's see yours. Somebody make one about taking their Treo to the pottie.
    Dutch Trumpet's not back - no not yet,
    He still hasn't paid TC's debt,
    They told him, "You're Banished",
    So he up and vanished,
    And ran to MyTreo dot net.
    I used my 650 a lot-y
    Even when I'd go to the potty
    One day it fell in
    Never powered on again
    And now I've voided my warranty.

Okay, so maybe I should stick to fixing phones for a living.
    · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
    Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative
    Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    OO OOO a Sprint Tech rep to flame. Tell me Meghan. What the best thing to tell you guys to get a warranty replacement. I mean what works every time?
    My wife's lost her usual calm,
    She just sits there...reciting a Psalm,
    I was in the can with my Treo,
    She called, "Finished yet, Leo?"

..."Not now Dear, I'm using my Palm."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Dutch Trumpet's not back - no not yet,
    He still hasn't paid TC's debt,
    They told him, "You're Banished",
    So he up and vanished,
    And ran to MyTreo dot net.
    Sorry I don't have a witty limerick, but can you direct me to the thread that got dutch banned??? For a guy that lives on this forum he must be completely devestated.
    Well, I gotta say that I'm a sap and our store has a pretty comfortable exchange budget, so the, "But I really need it today and you've been so wonderful, I know you can help me," tends to have more success than it should. ;] Oh, and every human being is succeptible to bribery. I was once given a crisp $20 for exchanging a phone that I would have exchanged anyways. [NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE BRIBERY OR THE ACCEPTANCE OF BRIBES! Gotta cover my arse, right?]

Just remember that every other customer who comes in with a phone problem is frustrated and takes it out on me before I even have the chance to address their problem. When an exchange is in the grey area, I've got to admit, I base my decision partly on the demeanor of the customer. Those who come in cursing and screaming and make asses of themselves only get phones out of me when it's a clear-cut matter. The ones who act like respectable people tend to hold more sway over how helpful I am.

Is that bad?
    Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative
    Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    there was a new treo for sale
    whose price tag made me turn pale.
    But alas, I'm a geek
    and needed a peek,
    and named my new 650 Gail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ergosum
    Just remember that every other customer who comes in with a phone problem is frustrated and takes it out on me before I even have the chance to address their problem. When an exchange is in the grey area, I've got to admit, I base my decision partly on the demeanor of the customer. Those who come in cursing and screaming and make asses of themselves only get phones out of me when it's a clear-cut matter. The ones who act like respectable people tend to hold more sway over how helpful I am.

Is that bad?
    No, it's not bad, just human nature. Folks respond much better to sugar than salt. Welcome to TC, ergosum.

Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by ergosum
    I used my 650 a lot-y
    Even when I'd go to the potty
    One day it fell in
    Never powered on again
    And now I've voided my warranty.

Okay, so maybe I should stick to fixing phones for a living.
    Hmmm...a techchick.

And one who would feel right at home in the crapper thread.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    There is a troll named Insertion
    His lunacy requires no assertion.
    The TC members beg and pray
    That he'll go the hell away,
    but from him there is no desertion.
    Mr. Host continues to troll and insult me, is there an ignore user function?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Haha You better behave or I'll quote-post the next 100 posts you make Scandalex style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Mr. Host continues to troll and insult me, is there an ignore user function?
    I could have sworn this was covered already (sarcasm) USER CP > Misc > Buddy/Ignore List.
    Personally I think Mr *cough* Host likes stalking you.

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Haha You better behave or I'll quote-post the next 100 posts you make Scandalex style.
    You seem to have developed an unnatural fixation for me; what is your problem? I find it interesting that I am not the first nor last person who has posted mutliple times, yet the only name that seems to jump off your keyboard is mine. Another interesting fact is that I dont make a habit of doing it; but you cant seem to post anymore without referring to me.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Some of my posts are well worth quoting! Too bad the best ones get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I could have sworn this was covered already (sarcasm) USER CP > Misc > Buddy/Ignore List.
    Personally I think Mr *cough* Host likes stalking you.
    He and I are friends, it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    You seem to have developed an unnatural fixation for me; what is your problem? I find it interesting that I am not the first nor last person who has posted mutliple times, yet the only name that seems to jump off your keyboard is mine. Another interesting fact is that I dont make a habit of doing it; but you cant seem to post anymore without referring to me.
    I have fixated on you? Can't post anymore without mentioning you? Seems you have subscribed to the trait of over-exaggeration. I've mentioned your name once, in the last 250 posts.

Do you search through the forum for your name, seeing who has mentioned it, so you can quickly come in and throw gasoline on the fire?

Quick, there's another 650 posts that you can vomit-quote-post. Is Operation Increase Post Count still in effect?
    When a thread's language starts to muck up
    And attitudes of people buck up
    It's up to the mod
    To do his job
    And make everyone shut the heck up

(Okay, the meter is off, I recognize, but you get the point. )