Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Many thanks, this is a very valuable information to have. "as a new owner" would say
    Quote Originally Posted by arielmt
    Yes, that's exactly what I meant when I said it mostly worked. Let me revise that now to 'works with difficulty' and ask... Have you tried to access the keyboard software to change any settings?
    I am able to change settings. I don't have any resets just the "possessed" feature. I thought my keyboard had crapped out on me. But, now I guess it's a side affect of the update.
    I'm aware of the problems with keyshades and night mode. I'm not sure anything can be done about it - there are a few threads that I need to look into, but there doesn't seem to be any easy approaches available. Unfortunately, I also have a Cingular device, and they haven't released the firmware upgrade at all, so it's difficult for me to test any workaround. When they do release it, I will look into possible solutions.

For the time being, I suggest not using the night mode and adjusting the display brightness with Option-P instead; I've done that from the beginning, anyway.
    Last edited by doomsey; 06/22/2005 at 10:39 AM.
    I'm having trouble with "Therapist Traveler" (not many probably use this program). It works fine, but will not sync after upgrade. I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but it's a PITA to do so. I've also noticed that since the upgrade, there have been two times that the Treo would not turn on for several very long seconds (like 5-10 seconds). Scared the holy S--- out of me.
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Tracker Dog has started causing resets after hotsyncing. Manually starting it works just fine.
    Zane
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    TotalCar 6.0 resets on launch.

I aslo have resets while using the phone and versamail. Lost all versamail accounts yesterday.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    The day after installing Sprint 1.12 I began having delays of nearly a minute while switching programs. Sucked big time. When I originally did the update, things ran fine, just 12 hours later (overnight) the long delay appeared.

After looking all over the place, I tried disabling Brightcam 0.6.0, and that fixed it. Am I the only one that had this issue?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12