1.    #1  
    v1.28 ripped from ******* version, language files cleaned

bigger rom space for advanced customizer, .zip file size can be up to 9.4MB

original SD updater
    um. what?
    Latest moBlog shot:
    I think he is saying that he needs some place to place a custom ROM file he created that has the language files stripped out?

Now the question remains is this for Sprint or GSM?
    1.28 would be GSM

1.12 would be Sprint
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh baby. Bring it on. I am ready to build a 1.28 custom ROM for my GSM phone.

Is this FW version different than what was found on hi-pda? Those files seems to be a mix of 1.23 and 1.28 software.
    Last edited by swieder; 06/20/2005 at 09:44 PM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by romvendor
    v1.28 ripped from ******* version, language files cleaned

bigger rom space for advanced customizer, .zip file size can be up to 9.4MB

original SD updater
    Check your PM's. I can put it up alongside the betas on my site.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Let's get this setup so we can start customizing the GSM ROMs. Those Sprint users seem to be having all the fun.
    What ever happened to getting the new 1.28-ROW software in a format that can be used to create custom ROMs?
    I tried making a custom rom using the SD format file found at mytreo.net, got stuck in a reset loop and nothing would stop it. Doing an Advance Exchange from PalmOne.
    Had no problems at all creating one (several times) with the 1.23 beta, so I don't know what I could possibly have done wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    Check your PM's. I can put it up alongside the betas on my site.
    Did this get setup yet? I've been burnin a hole in my SD card waiting to customize v1.28.

Got to frustrated trying to get the ROM off hi-pda site.
    Palm V -> Pocket PC -> Treo 650 GSM
    ----------------- ^
    Slipped to the "Dark Side" for a while, But I'm back
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ
    Did this get setup yet?
    Nope, nobody has sent me any files. A couple of folks posted links to other discussions on the subject, but I've been so busy lately that chasing off on a potential wild goose chase just didn't make my to-do list.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro