1.    #1  
    OK, I just update my firmware and everything seems to be working great besides one MAJOR problem. For some reason the keytones (ex: when typing voicemail password or have to type in keys for automated systems) are extremely long. It's so bad that by the time i finish typing my 4 number password, its only up to the 2nd number's keytone. Has anyone else experienced such issues and if so, how do I fix it? Thanks.
    I have the same issue.
    That issue was in the 1.23 patch as well. But does it really affects you? C'mon, this is nitpicking here.
  4.    #4  
    It actually is a pretty big problem. The reason for this is because for some automated call systems, you have to type in a phone number or acct #. With the delay, the system does not catch the last few digits. It is quite annoying and i cannot use the phone at all in some instances. Is there any way to fix the issue?
    i had that problem with 1.21 but it was fixed [for me anyways] in 1.28
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker00
    i had that problem with 1.21 but it was fixed [for me anyways] in 1.28
    Did you delete (or lose) any programs when you updated??
  7. tsy
    Hmmm after the update i cannot seem to access my call log? Used to be able to do it by pressing the call button then use 5 way navigator? Is there a work ard for this?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsy
    Hmmm after the update i cannot seem to access my call log? Used to be able to do it by pressing the call button then use 5 way navigator? Is there a work ard for this?
    That's weird...I can access my call log fine still. Only problem I have is the issue stated above.
    i am having the same problem with the long tones...it's really annoying and some phone systems you call in will time you out if you don't respond within a given timeframe. I realize that previously, tones would not be recognized when you were entering v-mail pin, for example, but this is crazy.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  10.    #10  
    Is there any fix for this issue?