1.    #1  
    Hey All,
    My Treo 650 does it all including being my primary MP3 player. I am training for a marathon later this summer and I want to take the Treo 650 with me while I run. What's the best way/option to carry it? Are there armbands avilable anywhere?
    fanny pack?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    FWIW: I used to wear my Treo 600 all the time even when I did yard work. (Stupid) This weekend it got loose from the clip and fell to the ground. I was lucky and nothing happen. (it was in a leather pouch case)

Today I began to be more repsectful of my $600 (retail) handheld computer/phone. I now put it down and let calls go to vocie mail when doing physical work.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4. GXX
    I see a few people use ipod arm wrap pouches. Maybe that'll work?
    Carry it and use the external speaker
    Good luck with the marathon. I'm training for one myself.
    I'm training for the SF marathon. July 31!!! I for one don't want to risk my Treo at all. I run with a tiny FM radio... lesser weight to run with I won't feel so bad if that $11 radio suffers from any damage.

- Sid
    Unlocked 650
    I run with my Treo all the time to listen to music. I use my horizontal leather case which I bought from PalmOne for my old Treo 600 but Treo Central has now a better model. It should handle your marathon runs with the proper ear buds.Good luck in your upcoming marathon. I will be training for the Honolulu Marathon this year, again.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
  9.    #10  
    Sweet. I think I will be buying the Tune Belt. Thanks for the suggestions people!