1.    #1  
    I get "there is not enough memory available" every so often when browsing around yet I know I have memory to spare even without clearing the cache. Anyone else?
    Happens to me every so often as well. A soft reset usually resolves the problem. I haven't had the problem since the 1.12 update, but I probably just jinxed myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Happens to me every so often as well. A soft reset usually resolves the problem. I haven't had the problem since the 1.12 update, but I probably just jinxed myself.
    That's what I thought, until today.....!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have had this issue on every upgrade. just did 1.28 and... there it is again!

actually I think my memory issues are related to Goodlink. without goodlink installed I can shoot higher resolution video. with goodlink installed I can't, or the machine locks up or says I don't have memory

hey Goodguy, can u look into it?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    I have had this issue on every upgrade. just did 1.28 and... there it is again!

actually I think my memory issues are related to Goodlink. without goodlink installed I can shoot higher resolution video. with goodlink installed I can't, or the machine locks up or says I don't have memory

hey Goodguy, can u look into it?
    I also have Goodlink installed.
    I having the Blazer memory problem for the first time (never before the FW upgrade)

I don't have Goodlink -- but there may be some association with Avantgo not being reinstallled onto the SD memory...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    I having the Blazer memory problem for the first time (never before the FW upgrade)

I don't have Goodlink -- but there may be some association with Avantgo not being reinstallled onto the SD memory...
    No AvantGo on my phone.
    I just started seeing this message tonight, after having my Treo for 4 months. No goodlink, I do have avantgo installed but have not updated it for a few weeks. Unlocked GSM upgraded to 1.28 last Saturday. Exiting blazer and starting it again seemed to fix the problem.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  9.    #9  
    I've installed the DBCache tool but either it's not working or I'm not using it right because the cache remains full.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS
    I also have Goodlink installed.
    *chuckle* My first thought when I read about Blazer out of memory complaint (or anything out of memory complaint) was "I'll bet they're running GoodLink!" Obviously, it's not the only thing that *can* make this happen... but it seems to most frequently be the culprit I read about and have experienced (stopped using GL a while ago as a result).

To their credit, GL apparently has made efforts to reduce the footprint... but it's still huge when you consider the available resources of the 650.
    Did anyone ever find a solution?

I'm not using Goodlink, I have UDMH, UnCache and DBCacheTool installed and I can never get blazer to download due to this error message "There is not enough memory available"

Based on MemoryInfo I have tons of memory (DBCache is 8.3Mb with 1.5Mb larges t free chunk and Dynamic Heap is 4.5Mb with 4.4Mb largest free)

I'm using a LifeDrive with OS2 update...but it has never worked for me...ever.

Can't believe I'm the only one looking for a solution to this...
    No solutions that I know about, I personally gave up went back to the Treo version.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have searched and tried a lot of things, but I always get this "not enough memory error" when trying to download with Blazer. Xiino works fine but I'm not sure why this is happening with Blazer.

It's been going on for so long, so I can't seem to tie it to a specific install.

I'm running a custom rom with firmware 1.71 and software 1.20, and using the fast mode Blazer v4.3.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)