1.    #1  
    Hello,

It's strange but the Treo 650 doesn't seem to have SMS receipt notification (this option is available even on a 10 years old Nokia ...).
    Is there a way to enable it ? Or is it possible to use another program that has this option ? Any advice ?

Thanks for your time and help
    what network was the nokia on
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    You can enable MMS receipts but not SMS, ridiculous.
    I don't understand "no SMS notification". When I received an SMS my phone rings and displays the message with a dialog to reply or dismiss.
    Treo 650, Treo 700W
    Windows XP-Pro
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    OUTGOING SMS notification ("send receipt") - and I believe that the Treo cannot do this. I don't use a third-party SMS app but don't think that makes a difference.
    OK, misunderstood. I don't get any indication that the message was received - just take it on faith that it didn't get lost.
    Treo 650, Treo 700W
    Windows XP-Pro
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    Yeah -- Verizon has an excellent send receipt on my Samsung phone (sent/accepted by network/received [by other Verizon customers - otherwise it stops at accepted by network]).

Unfortunately the GSM providers don't have the same level of detail (or the phones don't have the level of detail). The Treo clearly does not...
    Quote Originally Posted by lindros2
    Yeah -- Verizon has an excellent send receipt on my Samsung phone (sent/accepted by network/received [by other Verizon customers - otherwise it stops at accepted by network]).

Unfortunately the GSM providers don't have the same level of detail (or the phones don't have the level of detail). The Treo clearly does not...
    Other GSM phones are able to do it just fine. It is a Treo thing.