1.    #1  
    I can't seem to infrared sync. I can transfer files, but not an over all sync.

Help??

Waza
    Check the hotsync manager and make sure the InfraRed option is checked. You should be able to click the little icon in the system tray to do this (using XP).
  3.    #3  
    I did, but it when syncing, it says 'syncing with cable/cradle' or something similar.

What gives?

Waza
    I can tell you a trick that worked for me, I hold the treo away from the IRA, hit the hot sync on the screen, it starts searching, then I place it infront of the IRA and it synchs. I obviously have the IR checked on the treo and on the Hot Synch Manager as well.
    Good Luck,
    Nathan
    In the drop down be low the hotsync button there is a choice for IR sync with a pc.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    In the drop down be low the hotsync button there is a choice for IR sync with a pc.

Timmay
    Yeah, it says Cradle/Cable by default. Sorry, I should have pointed that out in the previous post.