1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from 1.08 to 1.12 (yes, I have Sprint, yes, I checked previous threads -- including reading all 27 pages of the thread about the upgrade). My problem is that since the upgrade, my phone is stuck in Network Search. Has anyone else had this problem. Any fixes? I need my phone. I knew I was pushing my luck with this upgrade. Thanks in advance.
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
  2.    #2  
    Got it to work...finally. Had to do a couple of soft resets. I'm not sure why the first reset did not work...or maybe the reset had nothing to do with it and it just finally "found" the network on it's own. Nonetheless, problem solved, though I'm not seeing a whole lot of advantage to this new upgrade (I have not yet tried DUN...so I may be speaking out of turn).
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Got it to work...finally. Had to do a couple of soft resets. I'm not sure why the first reset did not work...or maybe the reset had nothing to do with it and it just finally "found" the network on it's own. Nonetheless, problem solved, though I'm not seeing a whole lot of advantage to this new upgrade (I have not yet tried DUN...so I may be speaking out of turn).
    You didn't notice that you no longer have to go make a sandwhich while you're waiting for the phone to connect a call?