1.    #1  
    I have a lexus 430 (2004) and a Treo 650. Love it, except for the fact that when a 2nd call comes in, the treo zaps the first call and zaps the 2nd call. Other than turning off call waiting (*70 if i am dialing out, but no help if the other call is inbound), has anyone figured out a fix for this yet?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo
    I have a lexus 430 (2004) and a Treo 650. Love it, except for the fact that when a 2nd call comes in, the treo zaps the first call and zaps the 2nd call. Other than turning off call waiting (*70 if i am dialing out, but no help if the other call is inbound), has anyone figured out a fix for this yet?

Thanks,
    Dave
    On my Cingular Treo 650 I can disable call waiting permanently from the phone screen by going to the menu > options > call preferences and checking the box "Disable Call Waiting".
    The same thing happens with my Lexus RX400h. I just submitted my questionairre to Lexus and highlighted this major drawback. Almost makes this unusable.

My Sprint Treo 650 doesn't have an option to disable call waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericner
    The same thing happens with my Lexus RX400h. I just submitted my questionairre to Lexus and highlighted this major drawback. Almost makes this unusable.

My Sprint Treo 650 doesn't have an option to disable call waiting.
    Did you ever resolve this?

How did you get the 650 to work with the RX400h? Lexus told me it wasnt compatable?
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    The Sprint Treo 650 1.12 update fixed the call waiting problem and generally improved the Bluetooth connection to my RX 330.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man2
    The Sprint Treo 650 1.12 update fixed the call waiting problem and generally improved the Bluetooth connection to my RX 330.
    Me too! I also experienced that the 1.12 Sprint update fixed the call waiting problem in my Lexus RX400h. Thank goodness. It's useable again! (I was using the 1.08 update.)
    Me too! I also experienced that the 1.12 Sprint update fixed the call waiting problem in my Lexus RX400h. Thank goodness. It's useable again! (I was using the 1.08 update.)
    How do you like the 400h?
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    How do you like the 400h?
    RX400h is a dream. You have to get used to the regenerative braking--kind of feels like the ABS is always working. But incredibly smooth transfers from battery to gearless gas engine on acceleration. I'm getting 26mpg these days. No emmissions in traffic. A perfect blue state car!
    RX400h is a dream. You have to get used to the regenerative braking--kind of feels like the ABS is always working. But incredibly smooth transfers from battery to gearless gas engine on acceleration. I'm getting 26mpg these days. No emmissions in traffic. A perfect blue state car!
    Have had my 400h for a week now....AWESOME CAR!

Re: 650
    I am on Cingular w. 1.15 update. I can pair the phone fine and get most functions to work, but am having the following annoyances:

1. When calling FROM handset, the phone doesnt connect until AFTER the person answers...there is a several second delay and I miss the "Hello". If I call from Lexus, I hear the ringtone.

2. NO signal strength indicator (its blank)

3. When a second call comes in it disconnects the first. I can keep the second call though.

3. I succesfully added my phone book (Quicklist), but have since added names to the Treo Quicklist and now it wont accept a phone book transfer.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner