1.    #1  
    Is there any free 3rd party software to install files to my Treo 600 SD CArd?

thanks!
    You may need to explain more of what you want. Are you talking about from your desktop to SD card or phone to SD card or wireless straight to SD card? There are ways to do all of that out of the box, although a launcher program makes true moving (as opposed to copying then deleting) of app from phone to card simpler and, for some, gives an interface with the card that is more useful.
    Last edited by midmofan; 06/20/2005 at 01:11 PM.
    How about a card reader?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    How about a card reader?
    Thats why i mentioned he should be more specific. If he is talking about from computer to sd card card reader or even the plam sync can put it on a card. But he may be talking about something different.
  5.    #5  
    sorry, some clarification.

I want to install files to specific directories on my SD card on my treo. I don't have a card reader, just the stuff that came with the phone.

I was told I need some 3rd party software to do this.

thanks!

edit: from my computer to the card which is in my phone.
  6.    #6  
    I can do this by changing the extension of a file to something recognized by the treo, then once it is on, change the extension back and move it to where I want it with FileZ.

Is there a program where I can install to a specific folder on my card directly form my computer?
    OK guys, it's called Card Export by Softick:

http://www.softick.com/cardexport/

And for the Treo 650 with Bluetooth:

http://www.softick.com/bluefiles/
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  8.    #8  
    thanks... no free ones?

"Windows 98/Me will be supported later "... DOH!