1.    #1  
    Hi all;
    Just upgraded via Codywalker's excellent posting. All seems good except that when checking the phone info, alot if the info is missing. Software reads treoSD- 1.13-ROW and Hardware A but Number; imei, sa, firmware, are all blank. Is this a problem if the everything seems to be working or should I re-install all the upgrades via Codywalker?

Thanks in advance
    Stephan Howard-Cooper

PS
    It is a Cingular locked phone
    Did you turn on your phone and then check??
    Pop your SIM card back in and turn the Radio on. Your phone has to be on to get the full information.
  4.    #4  
    Wow!
    could you guys respond any faster!? Barely finished typing the question and up pops the answer. And, yup, I forgot to turn the phone radio on. All's well in whoville now.

Thanks to all
    Stephan
  5.    #5  
    New thing just popped up. When turning off radio, screen pops up saying somethin about sim card being damaged or some such. Phone works ok though. ???????

Stephan
    Hrmm that doth not bode well. Does it do it everytime? I would check to make sure its seated in there good. I know some folks complained about the SIM card being a little loose and having to use a piece of paper to wedge it in there better.
  7.    #7  
    Funny thing is, I can make calls, get messages ok. No problem sings when singing in, just out.

Stephan
    Quote Originally Posted by luria
    New thing just popped up. When turning off radio, screen pops up saying somethin about sim card being damaged or some such. Phone works ok though.
    Are you running Chatter? I see that same message if I turn off the phone without first shutting down Chatter. I think it's generated when Chatter tries to connect to the network but cannot because you've yanked the phone out from under it, though I agree the message could be a little more "user friendly".
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  9.    #9  
    Yup, I think that's it. If I shut down Chattermail first and then the radio, no error message. I'll alert Marc at chattermail.
    Thanks for saving (what's left of) my sanity.

Stephan Howard-Cooper