Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    well, I've read in one of the threads that, there is a new feature of "sending sms to missed callers" in the new firmware.
    I would have missed this simple feature if I haven't read it here.

So, is there any other "new features" in this firmware ?
    Maybe we could just add them up in one thread...
    "Blink green LED when in coverage" option under General Preferences in the Phone is new to update 1.12.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I dont see that option under General Preferences...
  4. amf
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    well, I've read in one of the threads that, there is a new feature of "sending sms to missed callers" in the new firmware.
    I would have missed this simple feature if I haven't read it here.
    Is that new feature available in f/w 1.28 for unlocked GSM? Thanks!
    I don't see either the 'sending sms to missed callers' or 'blink green LED' options in my preferences. I upgraded an unlocked Cingular phone. I upgraded to the incremental 1.21 first...then 1.28. SW: Treo650-1.13-ROW
    I think it would be useful if you specified which carrier you are using, because a lot of these features are CDMA (Sprint) and not GSM (Cingular).
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by faaltoo
    I dont see that option under General Preferences...
    Sorry, it's probably a SprintPCS update 1.12 specific option.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    I think it would be useful if you specified which carrier you are using, because a lot of these features are CDMA (Sprint) and not GSM (Cingular).
    Indeed, I think it would be nice if this forum included phone technology (and maybe even carrier) in the user profile, like the Chatter forums do. Makes it really easy to see what platform someone's using.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  9.    #9  
    anything else ?
    I use Sprint & I have noticed that the keyboard backlight now dims relative to the screen brightness setting.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    did you do a hard reset when you upgraded your software. I did not and i did not get the option. Also did you download the software from palm one or sprint?
    where is the sending SMS to missed callers option, can't fine it....
    I have Sprint and did the fw upgrade but do not see any new SMS features. How do I find this?
    It's not something to find.. When you miss a call a screen come up stating you missed a call with 3 options call back.. Ok and now send sms.. I'm using sprint not sure about gsm though..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Wow that's really cool ... I will watch for that. Thanks!
    ok well , what about the new feature bluetooth dial up networking, how can i use this?
    This 1.28 for GSM is so damned disappointing... no more bluetooth profiles? no menu fixes? sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckus2k1
    ok well , what about the new feature bluetooth dial up networking, how can i use this?
    I just got this working after the update. Sure is nice to stop using that unreliable cable. I did some searches and found lots of info.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast