1.    #1  
    I have the latest Pocket Quicken, and it's running on my SD card. However, when I check Zlauncher, all of the data files are in the RAM. Do they have to stay in RAM or can they be moved to the SD card? Thanks.
    They probably stay in RAM due to synching with desktop quicken
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I have the latest Pocket Quicken, and it's running on my SD card. However, when I check Zlauncher, all of the data files are in the RAM. Do they have to stay in RAM or can they be moved to the SD card? Thanks.

I was able to run PQ just fine from the SD card, but I will tell you 9 times out of 10 it won't sync with the desktop. I just moved it back to RAM because I needed to be sure I was syncing each time..

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I was able to run PQ just fine from the SD card, but I will tell you 9 times out of 10 it won't sync with the desktop. I just moved it back to RAM because I needed to be sure I was syncing each time..

Bek
    I left Pocket Quicken in RAM for this very reason.

(If you are looking for space, I assume you have used the DataViz tech tool to move Docs To Go programs to the SD card. . . . if not, search the General Software section for a thread called Free Some Memory.)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/20/2005 at 01:23 PM.
    I've got PocketQuicken on the SD and so far no syncing issues to speak of
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I've got PocketQuicken on the SD and so far no syncing issues to speak of
    Interesting. Was the problem (can't run from card) PQ 2.0 related and has now been fixed in PQ 2.5? I may have to experiment!!

Cheers, Perry.