Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just tell people becareful I have naked pictures of myself, come to think of it no one ever looks either, mmmmmmmmmmmm. Think they are trying to tell me something?
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    So why does your Treo have a blonde wig on for? Sorry is that your wife?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Hey I understand, my wife wasn't happy when she found naked pix of my GF either.
    Better for her to find pix of GF vs. BF!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Quote Originally Posted by cristobal
    I use SplashPhoto to hide all my other pics. You can set a password on it and then the checked photos become private while your unchecked photos are viewable. Here is a link to their website http://splashdata.com/splashphoto/index.htm
    Dont they still show up in the camera app?
    Yep, they do. (At least with my version of SplashPhoto: v4.32)
    Its true! I got V4.33 and it blocks it! Plus it even blocks it from your palm pictures, until you open it with your palm system password......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    What is app lock?
    It's an application that allows you to "lock" specific apps on your treo, making them only accessible via password.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    ya, i'm in the same delima. the problem is the all thing on my centro.....i had a second category, but when you open the viewer it goes straight to all so you can see every picture, sd card or device.

i'm not about to pay 30$ for that. for 30$ i'll just tell people no.
    RescoView works perfectly for this. You click Encrypt for an individual file or group of files and punch in a password. Under general options you can check off cache password so that you only need to enter it once per session of you using RescoView.

Encrypted images don't appear in the Palm picture albums at all.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123