1.    #1  
    I have been using Handmark Express (in trial mode) for the past 3 weeks and was just about to sign up when I did the 1.12 upgrade. Now whenever I try to start Express it reboots my Treo. I downloaded the latest version from their website but no dice.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions? (I did email Handmark support).

Thx
    Handmark, has in the past, given me some issues, but deleting it and going to to a new "copy" has always fixed it. As far as the upgrade mine has been working fine since I did it. Sorry I can't be more help.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Handmark, has in the past, given me some issues, but deleting it and going to to a new "copy" has always fixed it. As far as the upgrade mine has been working fine since I did it. Sorry I can't be more help.
    No problems here. I like the new feature of being able to cancel a specific channel's update while it is in process.

Good Luck.
    same problem with me did an uninstall then reinstalled from web page and i still get a reset every time i try to start express.
    Express has survived the 1.12 update. Are you running PXA Clocker - these two are incompatible. Take care, Kevin.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Not running PXA Clocker and express is not working for me tried complete uninstall and I installed it from web site and I get resets when I try to start it. Never had a problem prior to 1.12

Fred
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for verifying that you all are still running ok. Perhaps my problem is from restoring from a backupbuddy backup after the flash. I will probably hardreset and start fresh.
    I am experiencing the same issue. Everytime I go to launch the Update Express App, it soft resets my phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Update Express with NO LUCK. I think there may be a compatibilty issue. I had the full blown PAID version and not the trial when I did the Treo Update. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy
    Did the 1.12 upgrade and Express is still working fine.
  10.    #10  
    Update-- I hard reset my phone and reinstalled all my apps. My phone is far more stable and Express is working fine. I would love to be able to point out the issue with Express and the upgrade, but I do know that it does work with 1.12.
    Express on my phone is very unstable. I did the unlocked update from palmone and during the update, my phone freezed every time. It then required me to do a soft reboot. when the phone boots back up, it goes into a continuous loop of rebooting. Is there another program out there simular to express.

Thanks,

Keith