1.    #1  
    I just upgrade to 1.23/1.28. how do i get this off my card? Everytime I put the card in it starts upgrading. I used "Card Export" to get the data on the card.

Thanks...
    Easiest way would be to use a card reader to format the card.

If you already have it in the Treo you can format it from the device. Just go to the applications and choose Card Info and open the menu and format.
  3.    #3  
    It's not in the Treo and I donot have a card reader. Is there a way to get it in the treo without it auto-launching?
    Hrmm not that I know of.
    I wonder if you pull the battery and than put in the SD card than start it back up if it will auto launch..........
  5.    #5  
    Do you know how I do a version check to see if the update happened? I'll try the battery thing.
    Try resetting the Treo. When u see the Palm logo during the reset. Insert the card. That should prevent the auto launch and allow u to reformat the card.
    -C
  7.    #7  
    Battery removel did not work.
  8.    #8  
    logo did not work.
    to check version from the Phone app just open the menu and navigate to Phone Info. It will tell you your version number. The Radio must be on to get the information.
  10.    #10  
    This says V 1.0 ....I just spent an hour upgrading. Did it not take?
    Here is what mine reads. (make sure you have the radio on or it will not fully report.)

Firmware: 01.28
    Software: Treo650-1.13-ROW
    Hardware: A
  12.    #12  
    Sorry I found it. Ok I'm on 1.28 now how do I get my card to not autorun?
    I did the same thing you did back with 1.21 what I ended up doing was just letting it auto-run and formatting it once it was all done with.

A PITA but it worked while I was out of town and did not have my reader. Of course this puts you at risk of something going wrong but hey it worked once right
  14.    #14  
    Figured it out. If I put the card in with Card Export running it does not auto run.

Thanks for all the help.
    Great solution now that is troubleshooting. This is certainly a good work around I will have to keep it in mind.
    this is a stupid question but where do u get the new firmware..i have a cingular 650 and mine reads
    firmware: 01.05
    Treo650-1.04-CNG
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  17.    #17  
    Checkout the "HOWTO: upgrade Locked Cingular GSM" posting it has it ALL and works great.

PS I had xpressmail on my treo after the upgrade and resync.

ALL IS GOOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollett
    Checkout the "HOWTO: upgrade Locked Cingular GSM" posting it has it ALL and works great.

PS I had xpressmail on my treo after the upgrade and resync.

ALL IS GOOD.
    probably because it's backed up and copied back to your treo, it's no longer in ROM though so you can delete it on the treo itself now.