1. bgg
    Anyone else have this problem? Updated to 1.12 and when I dial out from the treo, it does not give me the option of speakerphone and I also have no sound coming from the treo. The treo will ring on incoming calls but when I answer I have no sound. Also, my treo bluetooth headset works perfectly. Even better than in 1.08. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas? I have downgraded back to 1.08 with no problems so I don't think it's hardware related.

Thanks,
    BGG
    seems a few people are having this problem.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=87924
  3. bgg
    Thanks Kahuna but I am on Sprint and I have absolutely no sound. When I dial out it doesn't even show the speakerphone/no speakerphone icon.

BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by bgg
    Anyone else have this problem? Updated to 1.12 and when I dial out from the treo, it does not give me the option of speakerphone and I also have no sound coming from the treo. The treo will ring on incoming calls but when I answer I have no sound. Also, my treo bluetooth headset works perfectly. Even better than in 1.08. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas? I have downgraded back to 1.08 with no problems so I don't think it's hardware related.

Thanks,
    BGG
    Now that you have 1.08 running again, can you play MP3s and hear them coming out of the speaker? Do you have system sounds turned on and can you hear them? No? Didn't think so.

You have the same problem I have. Your Treo has a bad audio jack. See this post for details of what I experienced: Phone speaker not working after Sprint 1.12 upgrade. Note that I have already gone to Sprint and had another unit shipped. This is the second Treo I've had that exhibited this problem, only in a different way.
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
  6. bgg
    Thanks Kahuna (for the new link) and Triangle. I did a search but did not find that thread or the other one. This makes sense and I will bring in the phone tomorrow. Triangle, did they give you a refurb or a new one?

Thanks again,
    BGG
    Sprint always gives a refurb on warranty replacement.....it sucks, but that's the way it is. I argued for 45 minutes the first time, but now I just go get my new Treo, and use it until something goes wrong, then I get another one! I'll keep this up until November when my warranty expires. Hopefully by then a new rev of the hardware will be out that fixes these problems, or I'll get one that finally works the right way.

TR1
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650