Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ahh my baby has arrived...and it is ultra great...fast loud and well just oustanding

one thing i dont understand is the the LED in my case is supposed to stay green when charging but it flashes back and forth between red and green...i know its charging...but hmm i wonder
    I have a Logitech Pro en route from the mainland - should be here within a day to two months. Ben
    what is this Logitech Pro?
  4.    #4  
    about the flashing LED its all good now

Its the Logitech Mobile Pro BT headset

it is in actuality pretty dang small
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    I have a Logitech Pro en route from the mainland - should be here within a day to two months. Ben
    Ahhh the "mainland". How us locals love waiting for stuff to make the trip accross the Pacific. Well, I used to miss it. Born and raised in Honolulu, but living in Virginia Beach, VA now.
    Last edited by cgordonn; 06/20/2005 at 07:17 AM.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Yep and I'm from the other side of the country, Florida. Big, big difference in most everything. Ben
    Hofo, have you had enough time to formulate an opinion as to the units comfort level on the "old ear", and sound qualties in various conditions? I have an HBH-662 coming, but think that maybe I made a mistake and should have gone the Logitec Mobile Pro direction. Any input would be appreciated.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStream
    Hofo, have you had enough time to formulate an opinion as to the units comfort level on the "old ear", and sound qualties in various conditions? I have an HBH-662 coming, but think that maybe I made a mistake and should have gone the Logitec Mobile Pro direction. Any input would be appreciated.
    Ear feel: It hugs the ear...its very solidly on, and yeah you can forget its their
    Linking: THis thing blows away my TWH in terms of linking, quality, and well i would say quality however I have not talked to someone on the phone with it on (no one loves me)
    Ease of use: Its easy but annoying, the LED is kinda odd, red, blue, and if you are lucky plad (kidding). But yeah the manual has some explanations, however it says it should be green charging and off when done...mine is red charging, and green done

Yeah peole say the size...its really small when compared to the pictures. I think further down the road i would get a SE or Nextlink or Motorola (doubt that one)...but for now...the Logitech Pro is by far the best bt headset i have used...good bye TWH i can get a refund LOL
    Hofo- Will you post some pictures of all sides of the headset and maybe with the 650 in the picture so we can see the size? Also, do those eargels I sent you fit? That's why I want to specifically see the earpiece. Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Hofo- Will you post some pictures of all sides of the headset and maybe with the 650 in the picture so we can see the size? Also, do those eargels I sent you fit? That's why I want to specifically see the earpiece. Thanks!
    Sure thing 02flhrci...you will have to wait though i am at present at work

Now the eargels are not needed at all...the earpiece is one large disc shall i say with a foam pad. And unlike typical foam padding on earhones, this one is on their tight
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Sure thing 02flhrci...you will have to wait though i am at present at work

Now the eargels are not needed at all...the earpiece is one large disc shall i say with a foam pad. And unlike typical foam padding on earhones, this one is on their tight
    Hmmmm interesting....I love my hbh-660 except for one problem which has been happening recently. If I am speaking to someone and it's noisy on their end then they can't hear me (ie I'm choppy). I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but the 660 is acting like it's half duplex (which it could be for all I know). The Logitech Pro is 100% for sure full duplex, and I certainly like the idea of a boom. sigh....I may have to try another one...

I will say that the 660 with the eargells is very comfortable and VERY loud. That part is perfect for me- the ease of taking the headset in and out of my ear is fantastic. I can't wait to see your pictures...thanks in advance!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    It looks....well....big. Isn't there a better digicam on the back of you Treo? lol...
    Another perspective:
    I've just switched to the Logitech from the Treo, and it's a vast improvement:
    - Physically, the Logitech fits my ear securely but comfortably. I can position the Treo to be comfortable or secure, but not both. (Your lobes may vary.)
    - Logitech volume can be cranked up as much as I need, even in a noisy environment. Treo maxed out just a bit too soft for my taste.
    - My callers report a much better experience listening to me. I attribute this to the boom. You can't repeal simple laws of physics: the closer the mic gets to the mouth, the better the sound.
    - The LED on the Logitech has so many different states that I don't think I'll ever sort them out. I don't care, cause a) it just works, and b) I can't see the LED anyway, since I lack eye-stalks and don't carry a mirror.
    - The Logitech comes with a little condom-like foam thing to cover the mic in windy environments. I haven't tried it, but it seems like a good idea.
    Thanks for taking of your mask Hofo ..
    The headset looks like your ear is pointing a gun on someone.
    YeeHa! Mine came in the mail today. I'd been using a Jabra 250 but got tired of wondering if it was actually going to switch to the headset for an incoming call.

I've made 2 outgoing and 2 incoming (my wife called me) and it switched instantly for each.

I'm glad hofo_mofo mentioned that his charges with red-light on. The manual says the green light will be on during charge. As hofo said though, red light during charge, green light when complete.

It is much more comfortable than the Jabra, and easier to slip on quickly one-handed. I always had to tug at my ear a bit to get the Jabra tucked behind my ear properly so it felt right. With the Logitech it slips right on into place.

Can't give too many details on sound since I just got it, but early indications are optimistic. You can bet I'll post again if I change my mind!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Anyone know why Logitech has pulled the headset from their site?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Hofo-Mofo, we haven't heard from you lately concerning your new headset. Is it still the best you have used?
    anyone know the difference between the older logitech mobile and the new logitech mobile pro? Is it just the bluetooth 1.2 vs. 1.1. and since the treo is 1.1 will the older one work just as well?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast