1.    #1  
    I just got the Moto HF800 and I must say that I'm pretty darn impressed at how good this little gadget is.

I've made some test calls to some friends of mine and they've all told me that my voice sounds very clear and that they can hardly tell I'm on a speakerphone at all. of course the actual speaker itself on the HF800 also sounds pretty decent as well.

and the best part of it all? it only cost me like $32 at Office Depot. they currently the HF800 on clearance.
    I got the same unit from OD. I like it too, but I am having a couple problems. Mostly with incoming calls. When someone calls me, my phone rings, and then a couple of rings later the unit rings, but when I press the MFB on the unit it gives me a low tone and doesnt answer the phone. Not sure what I am doing wrong. If I set my Treo 650 to auto-answer, then that usually does the trick, but I would like to be able to control when I answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn
    I just got the Moto HF800 and I must say that I'm pretty darn impressed at how good this little gadget is.

I've made some test calls to some friends of mine and they've all told me that my voice sounds very clear and that they can hardly tell I'm on a speakerphone at all. of course the actual speaker itself on the HF800 also sounds pretty decent as well.

and the best part of it all? it only cost me like $32 at Office Depot. they currently the HF800 on clearance.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Wow, $32.. not bad at all.. How useful is it though since the 650 already has a speaker phone.. do you use it in your car? Do you also use a regular BT headset in your car sometimes?
    I just picked one up at OD for $32, seems to work good but it also seems to turn off after a few minutes making it impossible to answer an in-coming call. Is this normal?
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125