1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I just got a Treo 650 for Sprint and I am loving it so far. I am a very active member of Sprintusers.com and I am over here trying to find some information and learn how to work my new gadget.

I might have done the wrong thing but it seems like I am already out of space on my 1g sd card. I need some hints are deleting applications I installed during the registration process.
    What do you have on that card????

check out my portal www.WebOnYourCell.com
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    Use filez to view and delete from the card.. Or use a card reader and do it from your computer..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    go to menu - info, and then switch to your card from phone. you will be able to see how much space you have available on your card.
    Unless you have some large movies or pictures or mp3's on your SD card, I don't see how you could use a GB. Do let us know what you have on it.
  6.    #6  
    Okay first off thanks...I have about 150 mp3's on my baby. I can and will reduce down to about 50...Be honest I would rather have the music videos and Dave Chappelle clips.

Again thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Hi Everyone,

I just got a Treo 650 for Sprint and I am loving it so far. I am a very active member of Sprintusers.com and I am over here trying to find some information and learn how to work my new gadget.
    Hello MsR and Welcome......took you long enuf!
    ~ ScandaLous ~