1.    #1  
    after trying 4 different headsets, I highly recommend Nokia HS-21W, I don't expected it works that good - esp. after so much failure with all others...
    I told the shopper that if I can get it works, I will buy it immediately. (some of the practice of shop here is that they won't allow you to test it there), I try it out there and it works rock solid, but by the time I want to place the order I then aware that this nokia headset doesn't come with a charger -- I have to use the nokia ones -- provided I have a nokia phone...BUT I told the shopper I haven't had any Nokia phone now and they give me a charger Free of Charge.

I am now a happy bluetooth user of Treo 650!
    Last edited by twohand; 06/19/2005 at 08:04 AM.
    Asia Pacific Traveller (HK based)
  2.    #3  
  3.    #4  
    Surprise that there's no feedback from here, is it just only me have problems with othes BT headsets? I have tried so many and finally got this one that 's perfect with Treo 650..

Now I am waiting for the HS-12W...the stereo ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by twohand
    Surprise that there's no feedback from here, is it just only me have problems with othes BT headsets? I have tried so many and finally got this one that 's perfect with Treo 650..

Now I am waiting for the HS-12W...the stereo ones.
    Twohand, did you even get the HS-12W headphones? I've been searching all over the Web for a single example of someone getting them to work with a Treo using Softick's software, but so far nothing.