Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    This is news...

How sad I'll have to travel all by my lonesome...
    You'll be too tired to even get out of bed...let alone travel!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolenTreo
    *jackbauer*

Sorry to hear that man...

I love my plan and the breakdown for my setup is still like a Master Card Commercial!!

--> SPRINT PCS PLAN:
    ANYTIME MIN: 2000
    -
    UNL: N & W
    -
    VISION / DATA: $FREE$ + PCS BUSINESS CONNECTION
    -
    NIGHTS: 7pm - 7am $5.00
    -----------
    25% Discount (BOEING) ---THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK ON!!

SUB-TOTAL: = $67.50 (before tax)
    TOTAL +TAX = $72.38
    ////////////////////////////////////////////

CHEERS!!
    -JIM
    How old is that plan?
    There is no mention of anything close to that, currently.

Maybe I should get a time machine, to get those rates.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    ...a good deal of the companies out there get a discount via Sprint. You might all want to check on whether or not yours does. (You'll need to call business dept.). As far as unrealistic plans, beat mine:
    1000 anytime minutes
    Unlimited PCS to PCS
    UNLIMITED Vision with UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS!!! Butler, Zlauncher, BackupBuddyVFS, Voicedialer, etc. ALL FREE.
    $20 a month on Sprint. Now THAT'S an unfair comparision, I don't care who your carrier is!:-)
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...a good deal of the companies out there get a discount via Sprint. You might all want to check on whether or not yours does. (You'll need to call business dept.). As far as unrealistic plans, beat mine:
    1000 anytime minutes
    Unlimited PCS to PCS
    UNLIMITED Vision with UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS!!! Butler, Zlauncher, BackupBuddyVFS, Voicedialer, etc. ALL FREE.
    $20 a month on Sprint. Now THAT'S an unfair comparision, I don't care who your carrier is!:-)
    Now that plan is like a sore *****, you can't beat it!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You'll be too tired to even get out of bed...let alone travel!
    Sooo...you're planning frequent trips to Brazil?
    I used to have nextel before but jumped to sprint and have never been happier.

I got this package from lvwireless.

Sprint free and clear 500.
    500 Minutes = 39.99
    Nights and weekends starting at 7pm-7am = Free for 2 years
    Unlimited Vision = Free for 2 years
    Insurance plan = 5$ / month
    20% discount = 40.18$ a month after taxes, fees and dues.

I work nights so I use all nights and weekends and during the day I just use verichat for all my daily talkings.

I want a voice chat walkie talkie program for my treo

As for customer service, sprint has been wonderful. I had a problem with billing and the csr lady ended up giving me the credits back and she even gave me an extra month of credit because i called in the begining of the new month. so instead of figuring out the pro rate she just gave me the full 15$

I got my bill i was prorated for 2.18$ but got the full 15$ credit.

I think sprint is really trying hard to change their ways but from my experiences..it has been top quality all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Sooo...you're planning frequent trips to Brazil?
    Wax on....wax off

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Now that plan is like a sore *****, you can't beat it!
    BWAHAHAHAHAH.
    Move back to Covina then...

As soon as my income goes up and/or housing goes down there What am I saying, housing is out of hand up here too It's okay, I'm very happy with Cingular, no worries
    I am with T-Mobile and they have never steered me wrong (yet). Right now, I pay the following:

$49.99 - 3,000 anytime minutes (local calling area - i usually do not call out of my normal calling area, so this works fine for me)
    $19.99 - Unlimited T-Mobile Internet
    $2.99 - 300 SMS text messages per month\
    =====
    $72.97 Basic total without taxes per month! Not bad at all!
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Sprint does offer some great solutions and prices but their coverage was too limiting for me. I am with Cingular now and have had good luck coverage wise with them. Verizon also has excellent coverage.
    I've been with Sprint for the past 6-7 years and I am more than happy with the service, price, and sales reps (in store) that I've met along the way. As far as the CSR's, I could complain, but I'm not going to. They arent that bad.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    You know, ppl throw out that whole GSM/Euro crap all the time like they are all constantly jetting over to Europe monthly. PLEASE! I've even had friends that have never left the US use that as a reason. "Well, you never know....at least I know it'll work if I ever do." Yada yada yada....bull crap!

I do accept that lots of ppl do travel to Europe for business and for them it may be necesary....but not for the average Joe. And for those that travel to Europe infrequently, there are lots of options. Paying a higher rate year-round to have a phone you use in Europe a couple of times a year probably doesn't add up.

And whoever started the whole rate-war really screwed up. One thing Sprint has HANDS DOWN is the best rates (and the other thing is the worst customer service.) So, here's my rate:

1000 Anytime minutes - $40
    Unlimited N&W @ 8PM
    Unlimited Sprint to Sprint
    First incoming minute free
    Unlimited data - $10
    Total = $50 + taxes

Not the best I've heard, but sure beats most ppl I know.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    1000 Anytime minutes - $40
    Unlimited N&W @ 8PM
    Unlimited Sprint to Sprint
    First incoming minute free
    Unlimited data - $10
    Total = $50 + taxes

Not the best I've heard, but sure beats most ppl I know.
    Well, yeah, sucka.
    That is still half (1/2) my plan! Fork!

Quote Originally Posted by Mize
    Places I frequent and relative performance
    Place---Sprint/Cing/VZW
    Rural US (boodocks)---sucks/sucks/good
    Spain---nada/excellent/nada
    UK---nil/excellent/nil
    China---none/excellent/not yet
    Taiwan---none/excellent/nope
    France---none/excellent/nope
    Germany---none/excellent/nope
    Thailand---none/excellent/nope

Why do I want Sprint?

I have Cing 650 and a cheap phone on VZW for the boonies in the US.
    I'm not sure about your other locations, but I was just in Northern China and my Sprint phone worked just about everywhere (Beijing, Datong, Pingyao, Taijuan, Xian). Have you actually tried a digital dual-band phone in China or Taiwan? I had to enable international roaming with Sprint (free), and I did rack up some large roaming fees ($0.99/min from Sprint + long distance through the roaming carrier ~ $1.00-1.50/min), but at least it worked and worked well. They also have some interesting options for getting a Sprint SIM and/or renting a Sprint GSM phone.

As far as my plan, $40 total for 2-lines, the Treo has Unlimited internet, 750 shared anytime minutes, PCS to PCS, and N/W at 8pm. I love Sprint!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84185
  17.    #38  
    gosh - I'd have to check my bill

but basically, I get -

1. 2000 minutes free and clear
    2. 2 phone lines
    3. unlimited Vision
    4. unlimited picture and video mail
    5. unlimited SMS

and I think that's all for around $115 or so
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    You know, ppl throw out that whole GSM/Euro crap all the time like they are all constantly jetting over to Europe monthly. PLEASE! I've even had friends that have never left the US use that as a reason. "Well, you never know....at least I know it'll work if I ever do." Yada yada yada....bull crap!

I do accept that lots of ppl do travel to Europe for business and for them it may be necesary....but not for the average Joe. And for those that travel to Europe infrequently, there are lots of options. Paying a higher rate year-round to have a phone you use in Europe a couple of times a year probably doesn't add up.
    I've got to agree big time with this Euro excuse mongering....however,

I used to be with Sprint, and the pricing was better than my Cingular phones now, but when I moved across town, Sprint had no signal in our new neighborhood. In fact, surprisingly, they have "known" coverage holes in the two newest subdivisions in town, and after four months of arguing with customer dis-service (their true Achilles heel), they not only admitted they knew the holes existed, but that they are not going to add towers to these areas.

Besides, once you leave the interstate highway corridors, Sprint coverage gets dicey.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I only have one gripe, which is the sound volume from the earpiece. If my earpiece volume could be at least 25-30% louder, my Sprint T650 would be perfect in every way. Otherwise, I'm very happy with everything else.

By the way, I'm paying $15.00/monthly...not $10. I wish I could pay $10, and I once asked a Sprint support rep for the $10 cost, but got denied.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast