1.    #1  
    All, just wanted to let you all know that I sent BlueBoard and BlueChat from my Tungsten T to my Treo650. They both work well on the Treo.

KEY POINTS:
    ------------
    I have a Tungsten T and a Treo 650. I have not tried to BT these apps from another Palm PDA. Please back up everything first before trying this. It works fine with my two devices.

*** DO NOT LOAD OR HOTSYNC THESE APPS DIRECTLY TO YOUR TREO'S RAM...IT WILL GO INTO ENDLESS RESETS ***

If this does happen (because you did not follow directions) perform an "extensions-off reset" (see end of message #1).

To load:
    1) Save BlueBoard.PRC and BlueChat.PRC onto an SD card.
    2) Use a file manager such as Filez to copy or move from card to RAM.

:shortcut: I also installed these apps by simply Bluetooth from my Tungsten T to the Treo 650. Works just as well

Instructions for an extensions-off reset:
    --------------------------------------
    If your Palm is still locked up, and you suspect an application or OS update that you recently installed is causing the problem, then try an extensions-off reset. Press the scroll UP button while simultaneously pushing the recessed reset button (you may need 3 hands) and keep the UP key held down for several seconds. Go into the Memory app and delete the offending application; then soft reset once again to reboot with extension and updates installed.
    i have a t3 and a treo 650. both of these apps are locked. i tried to send them via bluetooth and ir. how do i get these programs? thank you in advance.
    use the program called FileZ
  4.    #4  
    OK, I am getting some resets so this is not stable enough. If you have tried this and have run into problems, my apologies, and the below procedure will allow you to delete the offending app.

Instructions for an extensions-off reset:
    --------------------------------------
    If your Palm is still locked up, and you suspect an application or OS update that you recently installed is causing the problem, then try an extensions-off reset. Press the scroll UP button while simultaneously pushing the recessed reset button (you may need 3 hands) and keep the UP key held down for several seconds. Go into the Memory app and delete the offending application; then soft reset once again to reboot with extension and updates installed.
  5.    #5  
    I was running this for a month on 1.08 and all day today on 1.12. It might be working...could have some conflict elsewhere. But I do not want to cause anyone any heartache.

If you want to test this and let us know how it works on 1.12 much thanks. I'll keep playing around with it since it is very easy to delete.
    what is file z--have you seen the site? it is to do with security threats... anyhow, what is file z suppose to do?
    filez is one of the best file management utilities out there and it's free!

You can view data in files that have been collected, change the settings of files (unlock, lock, mark for back up, no backup... It's an amazing peice of software.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    When I loaded bluechat and blueboard, my bluetooth headset stopped working. Removing them fixed the problem. Never again!
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  9.    #9  
    Sorry all. It worked well on my T650 until I did a soft reset then it goes into a loop. Oh well.

I liked the BlueChat on the Tungsten T...wish they made one for the CDMA T650.
    Could someone possibly send me a copy of BlueChat? Thanks.

IntegerZero@gmail.com

on the t3 there is "voice memo". can someone tell me how to either unlock it to send to my treo 650 via bluetooth? thank you in advance
    when i go to the file z website it says "Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums" -- where can i download it from? thank you in advance