1.    #1  
    All of the sudden my treo 650 went crazy. i recieved a call and hit ignore to have the call go to my voicemail. Now when ever I go to cut the phone on, as soon as it connects with the cingular network the phone resets!!! I need some help!!!!
    warm reset.. hold the red phone button while you hit the reset button next to the battery.. then when you see the palm screen hold the up button on the 5 way and when asked to erase data choose no.. that should get you out of the loop..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  3.    #3  
    I tried that and never got the erase question. I held down the red button and hit reset, then when the palm screen came up and the status bar scrolled across the bottom it just continued to bootup then when I went to turn the phone on, as it connected to the cingular network I heard a beep and then the phone reset. And it is doing it repetitively!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenese
    I tried that and never got the erase question. I held down the red button and hit reset, then when the palm screen came up and the status bar scrolled across the bottom it just continued to bootup then when I went to turn the phone on, as it connected to the cingular network I heard a beep and then the phone reset. And it is doing it repetitively!!!
    You must continue to hold down the red button until the Pa1mOne "progress bar" screen disappears. Only release it once the circular "Palm Powered" screen appears.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  5.    #5  
    Okay I did that and got to the erase part, but now when I go to cut the phone on it will not come on. I even tried pressing the green button to call someone from my history and the phone prompted me that it would have to cut on and to click yes or no. I clicked yes and nothing happens. Should I hit reset again or what!!!! Please help!!!

Thanx
    try a soft reset... it seems that you got out of the loop..
  7.    #7  
    A Huge Thanx to donric609 & jetkins for the assistance, it worked like a charm!!!!!!!!

np.. glad i can help..