Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have seen a few folks mention that they see the green arrows on more in 1.12. I have not only seen this but seem to have a harder time connecting to vision? Is this wide spread or few and far between?
  2.    #2  
    Am I the only one?
    I have noticed that as well, though i have no idea why. i have not had any problems connecting with media net, but the treo does seem to need to reconnect at random times while i am actively using the internet.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    I don't know if it is related but, after the upgrade I could not access web and email. Then I looked in the Prefs for Network and discovered that my Prefs had changed to a different, untested connection profile. Once I changed back to the correct Network setting it worked fine.
    http://www.peterwalker.com
    No difference here.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I've noticed this also.. its killing my battery..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Green arrows hanging up here and draining the battery at an alarming pace.
    I've had the battery drain from 95% to 10% in under 4 hours since the update. In my case I think it is chatteremail related because if I quit chatter (1.0.7rc1), I do not have the constant green data arrows. Do you have chatter installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    I've noticed this also.. its killing my battery..

Same.

Bek
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Chatter 1.0.6.3 was posted today with a purported fix for the green arrow problem caused with the 1.12 rom update. I've upgraded to 1.0.6.3 (granted it's been for less than 1 hour) with the 1.12 rom and unnecessary green arrow activity seems to be at a minimum with Chatter online syncing to 4 folders.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I see nothing in the release notes regarding the green arrows!?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    nevermind. there was an entry in the beta release notes for this release....
    v1.0.6.3 NOT AVAILABLE FOR OTA UPGRADE. USE THE LINKS AT THE WEBSITE.

* Identical to 1.0.7rc1, except that a small network change was reversed (in case it relates to the problem some people have been seeing with "stuck" green arrows on upgraded Sprint ROMs).
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Acutally my treo is stuck in the standby mode. where each arrow is grey. I dont know if this keeps the connection live or what but I too am noticing a drain on the battery
    Ok this getting distrubing i am losing a percentage even 10 minutes or so. Also after every connection to vision the transfer arrow remain green for a bit afterwards and then will go in standby indefinately. Weird
    I'm not having any of these issues, but just a quick Q to all that are.. Have you tried redoing the update?

Could just be that something messed up. It's worth a try.
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    cool .. I will try the chatter update when I get home.. soon hopefully...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I do NOT have Chatter, but I experienced this "green arrows that won't turn off" thing this morning, and noticed my treo was a little warm. I did a soft reset and it seemed to be fine after that... dunno what would cause it though?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    cool .. I will try the chatter update when I get home.. soon hopefully...
    My battery was getting hammered today (90% to 30% in six hours of doing nothing), but after upgrading to Chatter 1.0.6.3 things seem back to normal (at least for the last few hours....).
    I have the perpetual green arrows, but it doesn't appear to be draining my battery.
    I did have the perpetual green arrows AND the battery drain. I've set an "auto disconnect" on Snappermail and even though I don't have it autochecking, Versamail too. Hopefully this will clear up the problem...

Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast