1.    #1  
    I am new to treocentral. I am surprised that someone can post a question and get "0" answers. I guess I just don't understand the purpose of this forum. I'm not being a smart a** I just am a newbie here and learning how it works.

Just my opinion

what's your question ?
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I'm all ears, and hopefully can be of help.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I was hoping no one would answer this....but no, you guys had to do it!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think there are a lot of people here that are willing to help. I think some questions don't get answered because the questions are either vague, have been asked before, or people just simply don't know the answer.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Davidaz, you've posted the same puzzeling query at MTDN. What is the question needing answering?
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I was hoping no one would answer this....but no, you guys had to do it!!!
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Since Davidaz isn't responding maybe we can make up some questions for him and not answer them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Since Davidaz isn't responding maybe we can make up some questions for him and not answer them.
    If you click on his name above his avatar you'll be able to see his other threads and posts. His questions in those threads were answered by Insertion and treo2die4.

Plus, he or she is offline.
    Do not spread your lies Green man! Check again!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do not spread your lies Green man! Check again!!!
    Oh, nice one.

I haven't learned how to delete my posts yet.

Or maybe it's just one of your jedi mind tricks.
  12.    #12  
    WOW! did I ever open a hornets nest Sorry I didn't mean it to be derogatory....I was just impatient for some help. If I offended anyone please accept my apology.

My original question was about the conduits in hotsync. It should be a few topics back.
  13.    #13  
    I just looked and I DO have a reply.
    *crickets chirping*
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."