1.    #1  
    Just curious. I'm about to have to replace my Treo 650 for the third time, and would like to know if newer hardware is out there. Two have had to be replaced due to broken headphone jacks, and one due to a messed-up keyboard (P key bad, eventually right shift key stuck ON all the time). I would like to ensure that I have newer hardware.......getting somewhat tired of the trips to Sprint store.......
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TriangleRocks
    right shift key stuck ON all the time
    but my right-shift key is stuck too. It's not stuck ON just yet, it's just stuck. No nice key click like the other keys. It barely works, I have to press really hard to get it to react. I don't use it too much, just wondering if it's worth replacing the phone at the Sprint store because of it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by arielmt
    but my right-shift key is stuck too. It's not stuck ON just yet, it's just stuck. No nice key click like the other keys. It barely works, I have to press really hard to get it to react. I don't use it too much, just wondering if it's worth replacing the phone at the Sprint store because of it.
    Well, the stuck shift key was a much worse problem than the two headphone jack problems I've had.....typing was a *pain*. I only had that Treo for two weeks, because the 'P' key problem appeared the minute I got it home, so the next weekend I took it back and made them order another.

So yeah, I'd say it was
    Just got a brand new 650 and it is still hardware A