1.    #1  
    I did a clean update on my and now Ringo Pro doesn't seem to work. I can't isolate the problem. When I install and then open Ringo the phone immediately resets. For the life of me, I cannot solve this one.
    I had the same problem, I unistalled Ringo and then reinstalled it and it work. Then when I checked for a new version there was one out there, so I d/l that and it works also.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    No problems with my Ringo Pro and the sprint update

i have v 4.29 installed
    Mine seems to be working. Though I did have to reinstall all apps. When I got Ringo there is verison 4.393
  5.    #5  
    finally got it to work. for what ever reason, when i installed uninstall & cleanup Ringo would go into an infinite reset loop. i installed ringo and ptunes prior to these apps and no problems. i have no reason why this worked but it did.
    I updated my copy of Ringo after my Sprint update and today when I was on a call and went to tap the screen to bring the screen lights back up (since they dim if you are on a call for a while) it caused a soft reset and the ##377 afterward said it was caused by Ringo

UPDATE: I don't know if this has to do with the whole reset thing, but I noticed I got a couple calls and hadn't heard the phone ring. Then I checked the phone prefs for sound and somehow (without my doing) my Alert Volume for sound mode (phone rings) had been turned to "off". That's not good.
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 06/21/2005 at 07:05 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    does ringo not cause resets upon receiving incoming calls anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by wballz33
    does ringo not cause resets upon receiving incoming calls anymore?

mines never did
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    I updated my copy of Ringo after my Sprint update and today when I was on a call and went to tap the screen to bring the screen lights back up (since they dim if you are on a call for a while) it caused a soft reset and the ##377 afterward said it was caused by Ringo

UPDATE: I don't know if this has to do with the whole reset thing, but I noticed I got a couple calls and hadn't heard the phone ring. Then I checked the phone prefs for sound and somehow (without my doing) my Alert Volume for sound mode (phone rings) had been turned to "off". That's not good.
    I thought uninstalling RingoPro entirely and re-installing it clean fixed it since I got no resets for about a day, but just now I got a call and upon hanging up I got a reset again and the same problem I describe above in the "update". I checked ##377 and it said "unknown application" had caused it. What are the unknown applications? Doesn't each application have a name that the system should know?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA