Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    website shows shipping in 24 hours, so I assume in stock:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

I didn't actually buy because I bought a couple of 1 GB @ Costco for $75 each.
    Sa-sweet! I sure hope they stay in stock! I'll be using my Amazon gift certificate from P1 paysback program to get this baby!
    ###
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I also found the 2gb SD Card in stock here. I'll be getting it. I hope I don't lose this one. lol

http://newsite.pagecomputers.com/sto...ct%5Fid=667041
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Wow! The price is right...Might get it at Page Computers Instead. I'm gonna call them first before I order.
    ###
    (sigh.) Just called Page computers. They're out of stock. They said they should have some by June 27. I'm not holding my breath...
    ###
    What are people putting on the cards that they need so much memory. If its just mp3's then an mp3 player seems to be a better soulutuion for the money although I admit overpaying for 1g when they first came out, just for music.
    Answer: Delayed gratification. And at least for me, lifesytle choice:

I figure I get a 2MB Ultra II card now, it will serve me well for at least a few years. As I don't have a laptop (it crashed on me, using a friends for now) the T650 remains my computer of choice. All my e-mail attachments, A good portion of Microsoft Word and Excel files can be stored on this thing.

Once I get into music, I can store some songs on here too, but plan on getting a dedicated SD card for that later down the road. Of course, I plan to make a back-up!
    ###
    I keep forgeting that I primarily use this thing as an expensive toy.
    i have had 2 2 gig cards for a while (one ultra).

i mostly use the extra 1 gig on the card for movies.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I got this email from Page Computers today after placing an order last night.

"Unfortunately, the product you requested SDSDH-2048-901 , 2GB SD SECURE DIGITAL ULTRA 2 MEMORY FLASH CARD is currently unavailable.

We try our best to fulfill your order as we appreciate your business, and your business makes our business successful.
    We feel it is in your best interest that we cancel your order, so that you have ample time to source the product from
    another supplier. We do not benefit from turning your business away and apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately,
    we do not accept backorders because the manufacturers provide us with unreliable ETA's (estimated time of arrival) for
    their products. We would not be providing the best service to our customers by holding an order and not knowing when it
    will be available to ship. "

What a bummer!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    pagecomputers.com just canceled my order for the same reason.

I placed a new order at amazon.com My order should come on the 27th. Next Monday. So I have to wait a whole week for my sd card to arrive.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    ordered 2- 2gb ultraII cards from amazon (office depot) on saturday got tracking number today...sweet
    I just order 2 as well, see how it works, so far seems is ok, right?
    I placed an order for 1 SD card from Page Computers on Monday, 6.27. As of yesterday, they were finally in stock. Woo-hoo! The downside is that I had to pay CA sales tax. I should get the card in 7-10 days. Can't wait to install Docs to Go on it! (Currently not on my T650.)
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    got them on the 27th..work good
    ecost.com has them for a lot less http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail~dpno~505822.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by muttdaemon
    Sorry, I thought I am posting at the Worldwide GSM forum.

Have any of you tried purchasing an SD card from the guys selling from Hong Kong? They're very cheap but I am worried if the product will ever reach me.
    Just saw on Ebay 168.98 plus 10.00 for shipping/insurance through Memory on Sale. Any feedback on this place? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    What are people putting on the cards that they need so much memory. If its just mp3's then an mp3 player seems to be a better soulutuion for the money although I admit overpaying for 1g when they first came out, just for music.
    Between video, music, and my digital toolbox (tools, scripts, programs, fonts, etc) I need more than 1 gig. However comma, if I can get a keyring into my media gear SD USB holder I could carry an extra gig there.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast