1.    #1  
    I recently got my VZW 650. I have had a lot of Palms, including the III, 505, T/T, T2, T600. I use my Palm a lot outside in the bright sun (kids soccer games) and am amazed at the 650 screen. The T/T was a reflective screen an pretty nice outside but a bit dull inside. The T2 screen was nice inside but dark outside. The 600 looked like crap inside and was unreadable in the bright sun.

Now, the 650 screen is better outside than the T/T, in fact it is really amazing in the bright sun. Crisp, sharp, and beautiful colors. Of course inside, it is better than any of the previous Palms.

Palm has really come a long way on improvements to their screens and as far as I am concerned, they achieve perfection with the 650
    Yup, it's nice
    Makes you wounder how you ever used the Treo 600 and it's screen... and the 600's screen was better then the 270's screen!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I'm coming from a Dell Axim x50 and I am very impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Angelique~
    I'm coming from a Dell Axim x50 and I am very impressed.
    Hmmm...a gadgetgirl.

Oh yeah...screen good!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hmmm...a gadgetgirl.

Oh yeah...screen good!
    Getting distracted?
    Insertion, you crack me up! Chicks with gadgets is all right in my book too!
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Nothing better then a woman who knows how to handle a Treo...
    If you go to Color Theme under Preferences, one of the themes is Nostalgia. It gives you a taste of the PalmOS 3.5 screen with its fluorescent backlight on.

Palm, we've come a long way baby!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Yeah, that is one of the main reasons to go with this over the 600.