1.    #1  
    I'm having some trouble getting the DUN working on my treo and powerbook - I've got the 1.12 update, and the DUN option is there on the bluetooth prefs screen. When I try to set up the BT device with the powerbook as a moble phone, it doesn't give me the option as using the phone for a data connection. any advice?
    Thanks in advance
    You will need to do the update with BT DUN active. Then, the option for using the phone to connect to the internet will be highlighted. Hope this helps.
    follow directions here: (minus the patch)
    http://vocaro.com/trevor/treo-dun/

But make sure under bluetooth options on treo you have DUN: "YES" and Discoverable: "Yes" without those on mac wont give you options.
    I could not get the treo to be discovered with DUN enabled. I had to discover without it. After it was paired, I turned on DUN on the treo. Then,I went back into the BT prefs on the mac, and chose 'configure' on the treo device. It then re-detected it with dialup enabled.
  5.    #5  
    Finally got it working - like zesta, I had to pair twice, once without DUN enabled and then with it on. Thanks for all your help!