1.    #1  
    I'm tyring to figure out the best way to organize my programs. I know that one of my programs, pTunes, must be run from RAM but others like TCPMP and FileZ can be run from the SD card. Should I install every app that doesn't need to access system-level alerts on the SD card?
    Quote Originally Posted by robct
    I'm tyring to figure out the best way to organize my programs. I know that one of my programs, pTunes, must be run from RAM but others like TCPMP and FileZ can be run from the SD card. Should I install every app that doesn't need to access system-level alerts on the SD card?

I do! Btw, I run pTunes from SD just fine...

Bek
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I do! Btw, I run pTunes from SD just fine...

Bek
    Thanks. Someone said pTunes must be run from RAM so I thought it had to..

Do you know of a program that can create file 'shortcuts' in the main window? All the progams I put on my SD card aren't visisble unless I browse to the card section..
    Quote Originally Posted by robct
    Thanks. Someone said pTunes must be run from RAM so I thought it had to..

Do you know of a program that can create file 'shortcuts' in the main window? All the progams I put on my SD card aren't visisble unless I browse to the card section..

Yep! Zlauncher does it.. and will move your apps to your card with one tap-hold.. It will show everything you have everywhere, even on the card, in the "All" window - it's supposedly very customizable but I've been happy with it just how it is.

Bek
    PowerRun works as well even though I use ZL. As long as you don't listen to ptunes in the backgroud while in another app it can run from the SD card. Streaming with shoutast may be affected too and if you use it in conjunction with another app for mp3 ringtones.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    robct,
    The only time you would need Ptunes in RAM is if you have another app that uses Ptunes to play mp3's, such as some ringtone/alarm managers.
    Zane
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, didn't know that. I like to listen to the music while I am in another application though, so I assume I need to keep it in RAM.