1.    #1  
    OK, I too had the LED option after the update, and I turned mine off. Then I was loading a few things back onto my Treo and went back later to turn the LED back on and (oops!) the option was gone! I then realized I had re-installed a different dialpad screen from my "pre-update" Treo! After deleting the replacement dialpad, the LED option returned. So my best guess is anyone who has replaced their dialpad screen (and/or maybe their splash screen?) with something other than "stock" will not see the LED option! Your mileage may vary, but it most definitely worked for me! Good Luck!!!! -- Kurt
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtGuy
    OK, I too had the LED option after the update, and I turned mine off. Then I was loading a few things back onto my Treo and went back later to turn the LED back on and (oops!) the option was gone! I then realized I had re-installed a different dialpad screen from my "pre-update" Treo! After deleting the replacement dialpad, the LED option returned. So my best guess is anyone who has replaced their dialpad screen (and/or maybe their splash screen?) with something other than "stock" will not see the LED option! Your mileage may vary, but it most definitely worked for me! Good Luck!!!! -- Kurt

Ahh, I do have a different dialpad screen and no idea how to delete it. I also don't have the option to add/not add unknown numbers after a call ends....

Bek
    oh memory......what is thou name of that different dialpad screen file? Dang.....is it Alzheimers I have or that new one called Sometimers?
    Rees
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtGuy
    cool that explains it..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I have a different dialpad screen and I still have the LED option.
    Color me curious - as a GSM user I've never seen this "LED Option." What's it all about?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  7.    #7  
    It simply flashes at a preset interval to indicate you have a signal sufficient to make a call with your phone. It can be a great thing - it can be an annoying thing. That's why many have used 3rd party software to kill it off!
    ETA: I deleted the file from memory called: Phone_SPCS_MS650_Pink.prc and I got the new phone options now. Then I didnt have my call duration listed in my call log anymore though. I had to add the hacked Phone_SPCS.prc file so I gpt my call durations back in my call log. Its on Shadowmite's site, FYI. http://shadowmite.com/p-f.html

ORIGINAL POST:
    I deleted the file from memory called: Phone_SPCS_MS650_Pink.prc and I got the new options now.

Now I dont have my call duration listed in my call log anymore though. =(
    Last edited by techprincesse; 06/19/2005 at 01:13 AM.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...